When you are working in a team, you have to help your team to be more productive and guide them to take the right steps in the right direction.
If your team is not performing right, do not keep on waiting but take the right step. You can do these in some ways:
- Prioritising work is very important because as the to do list gets longer, doing work gets more difficult. Focusing on the right thing is most urgent.
- Breaking down of the current projects: Instead of assigning a single project for a longer time, it is helpful if the project is broken down into smaller works so that it becomes efficient to work on.
- Giving correct feedback on work: Employees love feedbacks when they do something good. Feedbacks are necessary to improve the performance of employees.
- Praising a job done: One of the best incentive for an employee is getting a praise for a job that they have done quite sincerely.
- Autonomy is the key: A team can work properly only when there is autonomy and the higher officials do not try to accomplish all works by themselves.
- Helping employees to learn and improve: Hosting a workshop is good as employees can get tips and work on their performance.
- Visual motivators help to inspire: Inspirational quotes and motivators can help a lot for the workers to progress because they get the required belief in themselves.
- Real effort helps in creating a positive company future: People are motivated to work better when there is a positive and good mood in the company. If the team is happy, they can progress better.
- Togetherness of team is the main mantra: Team members should know each other well and sharing of ideas can lead to great prospects and outcomes.
- Using of better management tools: Team’s productivity can be improved with the help of better management tools.
Infographic brought to you by Wrike best project management software
Leave a Reply