Instagram is known for not just its photos but also the story telling capabilities, which need to get updated from time to time. Instagram Stories are just flooding the popularity market and the only way to grow your brand is through this medium. Now the main question that pops up in your mind has to be with story ideas. You won’t get new ideas all the time and posting the same type of content daily will degrade the follower count you possess right now. Therefore, looking for some crazy and impressive IG story telling ideas is important. Catch up with some online right now.
Try answering questions with the story you create:
There are times, mainly if you are an influencer, when you receive lot of questions from followers and customers. Most of the time, people are asking about best ways to use the product or ways to achieve something specific.
- IG stories are one great place to get those questions and queries answered. Whether you want to talk on the upcoming video or create text images, you can do it both.
- If you want, you can set up engagement more by asking the followers to just leave questions as comment on one of the photos so that you get to answer them in IG stories. It is one way to get followers involved and strike up a conversation.
- In case, you are asked one question over and over again, then wait for a time when you can create a FAQ highlight and save all of your answers to the commonly asked questions. You should direct people easily to that highlight in case they are asking a question whose answer you have already given previously.
Try promoting blog posts:
There are so many other ways to cater to whenever you are dealing with IG storytelling option now. You can go through all the available options and get some advices from Stormlikes too. You can try to promote the blog posts now.
- When you have coupled with “Swipe up” option, you can easily send users to post in place of referring them to check your bio’s link.
- This method is perfect for generating some leads with brand new traffic avenue to the current blog posts.
- Unfortunate enough, right now, this Swipe Up feature is actually presented to those business accounts with minimum 10,000 followers and above.
Try to go live:
Content is not likely to get any fresher than Live. There are many users who actually tune in for the sense of unexpected since anything can actually happen in a live feed. So, that makes it one perfect platform for just announcing new product, trying to launch a contest or just covering any event. Users get the chance to interact through video stream in real time through some emojis or comments. That makes live stories a perfect place for any question and answer type session. You have opportunity to enjoy real time interaction between audience and brand, leading to that powerful connection sense and authenticity to the said platform.