It is the best Instagram marketing strategy that will enable you to beat the competition. It will also ensure that you make the best out of the Instagram platform which has turned out to be one of the most popular social media platforms in the world wide web. Check GetInsta to get unlimited free Instagram followers.
In fact, given the present marketing scenario, it is Instagram marketing strategy that has become the indispensable marketing tool for businesses. It has all the potential to help the businesses to get the most out of their social media platforms through their social media marketing efforts.
According to the report of Statista:
- Instagram is the most popular social sharing app
- It has more than 1 billion total monthly active users and
- There are already 25 million business profiles on this platform.
This means that if you do not have an Instagram business account, you are definitely missing a major part of your profit on the table.
It seems that including an Instagram marketing strategy to the digital or social marketing portfolio is a no-brainer but there are a few things that you should consider to get more exposure of your brand. Therefore, with a proper Instagram marketing strategy in place, you will be able to reachout to your target audience in a much better way and engage your Instagram followers on a regular basis in a much better and easier way.
About Instagram engagement
In order to beat your competitors, you will need to gain more Instagram engagement. There are some actual strategies to follow that will help you to gain more followers as well as a high level of engagement for your business.
- The engagement rates, on any social media platform, is actually the measure of the loyalty of the followersto you.
- It is also about the size of your audience but it is the degree of their involvement with the content of your brandthat matters most.
- Engagement of your followers is also the measure of their interaction interest that your photos, videos, and Stories actually creates.
All these count towards the success of your marketing campaigns which can also be measured on different other key parameters such as:
- Followers: This is the size of your audience that you should be monitoring. It also involves the influencers engaged with your posts. However, it is more important to monitor and analyze the new followers you gain.
- Likes and comments: These are the two most fundamental parameters that contributes to your engagement rates. This will help you to determine whether or not a content is appreciated by your followers and how popular it is among your target audience. Comments on the other hand are the best sign of engagement as the users spend time on writing one. However, quality of comments is an important factor to consider.
In addition to that the number of shares and reposts of your posts get are equally important parameters that will help you to determine the level of engagement of the users.
Value of the content
The next thing to consider while creating your Instagram strategy is to add value to your content so that you provide the same to your customers. Make sure that the pictures that you include evoke emotional responses. A carefully crafted Instagram strategy will ensure that it:
- Providesinspiration through the success stories, quotes and interviews that will push the audience to make a buying decision
- Contains some stunning visuals to put you at par, if not above your competition by making the best use of this platform which is predominantly mobile and
- Weaves together an implausible collection of beautiful stories apart from stunning photos.
You can do this very easily by making the best use of the technological advances,smartphone photography or with a camera or a computer and then download them to your phone to post on Instagram.
Use the GIFs
Research shows that most of the people typically watch a video till the end. Provided it is well-crafted and short. On Instagram you can create a video of 15 seconds or less to grab the attention of the users. But, how to create such a stunning video and post it is a question. Well, the simple answer is by using GIF.
Experts say that using GIFs is compulsory in today’s marketing scenario as this is the format that is:
- More attractive than simple photos
- Shared more than either PNG or JPEG formatsand
- More time and cost effective than producing a video.
Apart from producing more engagement, the GIFs are also the medium that inspired Instagram clearly to create Boomerang, its answer to the GIFs. This actually records a short sequence of still photos but before combining them and looping backward and forward. This will produceexcellent results for your business and brands and help you to experiment with the young generation to ensure that you have a higher Instagram engagement.
Leverage Instagram Ads
Lastly, if you want to reach out to more people you can do so by using Instagram ads. This will help you to reach to them organically with this paid method. Instagram ads will help you to reach to your projected target consumer persona and also help you to select the type of audience that you want to reach by showing your ads to the.
These ads will help you to target your audience more effectively and ensure that the ads are more engaging. Just make sure that:
- You create the ads by keeping your target audience in mind and
- Add a call-to-action so that the viewers can reach to your website.
In addition to that you must also use Instagram Highlights the right way to take your Instagram marketing to the next higher level. These highlights featuring at the right-hand side of the top and center of your Instagram profile will immediately grab the attention of your audience.
It will also help you to showcase different products as well as launch new products. If you add behind-the-scenes action there is nothing more effective than it.
Author bio: Karen is a Business Tech Analyst. She is very responsible towards her job. She helps marketers to achieve better results.