If you are starting an Amazon business, there are tools that are useful in optimizing and growing your business. You need a tool that will help you discover new, potentially profitable products. Also, a tool that helps you manage your business is an added advantage.
Helium 10 is a great tool that you can use to help you with your business. Here’s a detailed Helium 10 review where we will now look at each of the tools in detail.
Black Box: It allows you to set filters that populate the details of the product that you need. It is a comprehensive tool that helps to find the products that people are interested in. You can also use it to find a product that is not extremely competitive and locate your niche.
Helium 10 XRay: This is an extension to your chrome browser, and you can use it to get data such as profits, the average rating, average sales, average prices, and many others. With this tool, you will be able to see all the data that is relevant to your product.
It has other useful features such as:
- Profitability Calculator: You are already aware that using FBA services incur a cost that affects your profits. Such costs include storage, taxes, shipping, current purchase price, and others. This tool will calculate all these fees to let you know whether the business is making any profits.
- Inventory Levels: It is vital to manage your inventory. If you are an FBA seller selling products that have a limit on their life span, you need to keep checking your inventory. This prevents the product from running out of stock. You can lose hard-earned ranking as a result of this, which leads to loss of revenue. You can also use this tool to analyze your competitors’ stock. With this tool, you can create an inventory management strategy to rival your competitors.
- Helium 10 Review Downloader: This tool helps you to look at all competitor negative reviews giving you an edge in your business.
Helium 10 Profits: It is good to stay apprised of your business’s financial situation at all times. This is the tool that allows you to do this. With it, you can scrutinize your gross revenue as well as the net profit over a given duration.
This also helps you know the products that are giving you the most revenue. Using the Performance Metrix, you can see your orders, the units that you have sold, ROI (return on investment), repayments, profits margins, and other relevant metrics.
Trendster: All markets’ trends change with time. You need the perfect tool that can determine these changes for you. With this tool, you can track ASINs, which will help you understand if the products are selling well. This will help you to identify trends before there is an uptake in the mainstream. This tool is useful in identifying seasonal products as well as seeing price trends and sales development over time.
Magnet: You must have heard of research using keywords. However, if you do not have the best keywords, you will not get accurate data. Magnet solves this issue as it provides an option to filter keywords.
- Magnet IQ Score shows how competitive your chosen keyword is.
- The CPR 8-Day Giveaway feature shows you the exact number of products that you are required to give away so that you can increase your ranking to the first page of the results.
Helium 10 Cerebro: This tool reveals the strategy that your competitors are using. You can find their top keywords. This information allows you to tweak your backend and optimize your listing using these words.
Frankenstein: This tool can consolidate your keywords that you have compiled using Magnet or Cerebro. It then examines the list and removes any duplicates. This list does not have any unnecessary characters or words, making it manageable.
Scribbles: You put the list that you have made using the Frankenstein tool here. Scribbles help in optimization, saving you time. This tool also offers:
- Color coding
- Auto-complete where it completes words and phrases.
- Frequency counter, which lets you know how often a keyword has been used.
- Emojis to make your text friendly
- Character limit: that ensures that you do not exceed the character limit set by Amazon.
Keyword Tracker: You can use this tool to track your ranking for your keywords. It also gives you suggestions for improving your ranking. You can update the page several times to see if there is a change in the ranking. In this, they have added the Boost function to show you how keyword ranking can affect the day or week.
Index Checker: Your product is indexed for a specific keyword in your Amazon listing. This is very useful as it offers increased visibility. If the product is not indexed, it could lead to losses.
Alerts: You can receive these alerts immediately another Amazon seller beats your product ranking.
Inventory Protector: You can limit the use of vouchers to keep scammers away. It shows you the protected inventory and the one that is not by selecting a specific ASIN.
Follow-Up: The email tool that gives you the ability to email your customers automatically. You can answer any issues immediately, improving customer satisfaction.
Refund Genie: It simplifies the process of receiving a refund from damaged or lost inventory from Amazon.