In Summers it becomes difficult to stay focus on the work. But one can have many ways to sort this issue in the office and heat the beat during weekdays. There are many things that one can do to enjoy summer time at work.
10 Ways to Make Your Team More Productive
31 Quotes About Launching a Startup
Some of them are mentioned below :-
- Get the ice cone fixed at office. Enjoy the cool and iced cones while working at your desk.
- Get beer bottles and cold drinks and chill them in the office refrigerator. Chilled drinks are always welcome to beat the scorching heat and keeps the body cool. Similarly, you can have chilled fresh juices. Fresh watermelon or cantaloupe juices are refreshing and quench the thirst.
- Short ice cream breaks are fun. Have different flavours of ice creams in office and enjoy with colleagues. A small chat with ice cream can be fun as well as result in some great ideas from the cool mind. It can a chocobar or a Choco cone.
- Get water cooler filled with lemonade rather than cold water.
- To change the meeting from the mundane office conference room, you can plan it outside. It can be done under the shade in the garden.
- Get a weekday fixed for a color theme T shirts. Choose vibrant and bright colours. Go for the dress theme days at office.
- Plan outings with colleagues post work. This improvise the bonding at work too. Go for lunch outings or picnics together. You will get to know each other and open up during work too.Outdoor yoga and aerobics sessions can be organised post work to keep the team fit. This increases health and fitness levels.
- During lunch break play the team sports such as table tennis. Keep some board games such as chess, snakes and ladders etc.
- Keep the summer playlist handy and play it to lift your mood at work. Plan an early weekend so that you can do some outdoor activities such as scavenger hunt.
- Get your pets sometimes at work and you can work at the poolside once during summers.
- Go and work for few hours in a week or month to a non profit organisation. Encourage other teammates for this activity.
Infographic brought to you by Wrike project management collaboration tool
Leave a Reply